Girl's Night Out RPG - Page 11 of 17

Candy, being a little childish, says to George, - Page 11 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 14th Jul, 2015 - 1:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
Best of  Girl' s Night Out RPG
12th Jul, 2015 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Girl's Night Out RPG - Page 11

Krusten role,

"Water? Is that what you've come all the way here to drink? I could have sworn that was vodka. You should at least have a virgin pina colada." She holds up her glass to show.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2015 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

RPG Night Girls

"Well we each have our own vices. I love water and it is very good for you. I am not into those fancy drinks. But I understand that many women love them."

13th Jul, 2015 - 12:59am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Girl's Night Out RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Candy role,

Her demeanor is calm and with a smile Candy butts in a bit and opens up with what might be considered a rude yet candid remark. "But let me guess, you do like to eat right?"

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2015 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Page 11 RPG Night Girls

"Why yes I do. I do not know anyone who does not like a nice meal. Especially if it is with nice company."

13th Jul, 2015 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

RPG Night Girls

Krusten role,

Krusten opens her eyes wider at Candy's forward question possibly hinted by the man's large size. Changing the topic she says, "So what do you do for work?".

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2015 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night Out RPG

"I am a bartender but I do handy man work on the side. I like to work with my hands and keep myself in some shape. People are often looking at me thinking I am fat but much of my size is muscles. It helps when I need to drag someone out of the bar."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jul, 2015 - 3:24am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Girl's Night RPG - Page 11

Krusten role,

"A bartender that drinks water? How do you work around that? Must be good for the owners as they won't have to worry about you trying to steal their drinks."

14th Jul, 2015 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Girl's Night RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 11

Candy role,

Candy, being a little childish, says to George, "Well come on now let's see them... Your arms, make a muscle."

> TOPIC: Girl's Night Out RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,