Girl's Night Out RPG - Page 12 of 17

"Animal killing can be debated?" - Page 12 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 18th Jul, 2015 - 10:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
Best of  Girl' s Night Out RPG
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2015 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night Out RPG - Page 12

George looks at Candy and smiles. He will pull up his sleeve some and make a muscle to allow them to see his well developed muscles.

There you go. Yes being a bartender I soon found that alcohol did not have a pull on me that it did when I was younger. Plus I like to keep my wits about me."

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2015 - 12:36am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

RPG Night Girls

Krusten role,

"Wow" Says Krusten, you do have some 100% American beef there. You must have worked out a lot in your younger days to get that many because it couldn't be from just bar-tendering.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2015 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night Out RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Well I grew up on a farm. I can remember throwing hay bales around as a great work out in the summers. That will give you some nice big muscles. Plus all the other work that in involved with the farming life. After that I served some time in the military so in my free time I lifted a lot of weights. Now all I do is maintain my muscles with everyday work.

17th Jul, 2015 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Page 12 RPG Night Girls

Krusten role,

"Oh so you're a country boy like Clark Kent from Smallville, but you probably have been too busy to watch or haven't heard of that show?"

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2015 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

RPG Night Girls

I grew up learning about superman and Clark Kent. I know who he is as well as Lois Lane. I was in the military when Smallville was popular so did not see it much.

What about you Krusten what do you do? And you Candy?

18th Jul, 2015 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Girl's Night Out RPG

Candy role,

"Well, I'm an artist, I tend to see art in just about anything. I use my talent to send messages about how the world is and how it should be."

She then starts babbling about various things that make her emotional: killing whales, hunting animals, oil spills, war, nuclear waste, etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2015 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night RPG - Page 12

"I agree with you on the killing of whales and nuclear waste. The spilling of oil is because of the greed of many in power and the fact that science is not being allowed to move forward. The hunting of animals can be seriously debated at times.

The only artistic part of me is what I tend to see through the lens of my camera."

18th Jul, 2015 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Girl's Night RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 12

Candy role,

"Animal killing can be debated?" Says Candy with surprise. "I guess you're a carnivore huh? I am a vegetarian, so I don't eat any meat from the sea or land."

> TOPIC: Girl's Night Out RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,