Girl's Night Out RPG - Page 13 of 17

"Oh, so you're single? You have - Page 13 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 21st Jul, 2015 - 7:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Closed
Best of  Girl' s Night Out RPG
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2015 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night Out RPG - Page 13

"I am one who likes to eat some fish and some meat. I also like vegetables and fruits. I like a wide selection of foods. I know we may not see eye to eye on the eating of animals and that is why I say debatable."

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2015 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Night Girls

Candy role,

"I just think animals need to have their own lives, you know what I mean? Who gave us the right to kill so many animals." Candy breeds a heavy sigh as though the weight of this topic has been on her shoulders for many years.

"Anyways, so what do you like taking pictures of?"

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2015 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night Out RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

"I like to take photos of anything that happens to catch my eye. It could be a leaf on a tree, a fence line stretching down a block or even a nice looking lady."

20th Jul, 2015 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Page 13 RPG Night Girls

Krusten role,

"...or women in bikinis on the beach?" Says Krusten in a cheeky way. "And don't tell me you're not a looker because then you're not a man, unless..." She catches herself mid word and says, "You're gay..." Then trying to fix it all she adds, "Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, I'm just saying."

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2015 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

RPG Night Girls

" , Yes I look at girls in bikinis and any other nice looking ladies in nice outfits. Even the girls who look trashy will get a glance but then my eyes go back to other things. Just as I am sure that you ladies never notice a nice looking guy walking into a room or on the beach."

20th Jul, 2015 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Girl's Night Out RPG

Krusten role,

"Did you say trashy? You're definitely a guy, a straight one too." She laughs and then says, "Sure, I don't mind some eye candy but most of the good looking guys tend to be taken or gay so you know..." She laughs again while mixing her drink a bit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2015 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night RPG - Page 13

"Yeah I find that most of the nice looking ladies tend to be taken too. Seems it is very hard for a single guy to find a nice lady that they can settle down with."

21st Jul, 2015 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Girl's Night RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 13

Krusten role,

"Oh, so you're single? You have a face like a person that's married, you know settled in, I wouldn't of thought of you as single. So... Why are you single?"

+  « First of 17 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Girl's Night Out RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,