Robots Replacing Human Jobs

Robots Replacing Human Jobs - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 26th Feb, 2017 - 5:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Robots Replacing Human Jobs Robot vs Humans at the Workplace
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2013 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Resistance is futile: 14 jobs that are quickly being replaced by robots

Industry has a long history of benefiting from technological progress. But when does such progress go too far? Ref. Source 7

Robots Replacing Human Jobs (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2014 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Jobs Human Replacing Robots

Automation, educational trends make it hard for young men to get jobs

Men who are unable to find employment and vocational skills early in life are less likely to ensure stability. Ref. Source 2

24th Mar, 2014 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Robots Replacing Human Jobs UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

At times I'm really worried about the future. What might take 10 people to do before is now done with one computer. Where does that leave us? There will probably be a greater need for menial jobs but no one can survive on that if you have a family to maintain. It could mean that more job seekers will turn to crime in order to get where they want to be in life.

29th Feb, 2016 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Industry is about a few people making lots of money with very little in return for the populace. In fact the workforce really doesn't matter its about how to make the final product. Consumers can help this by not supporting these places that treat their human workforce like they don't matter.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Robots won't replace us all

AUTOMATION and artificial intelligence are coming to workplaces whether we like it or not, but it won't affect jobs in the way we think. Ref. Source 2t.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Every advancement in history that let people move away from hard labor has led directly to improvements in human society. Advancements in agriculture especially helped in this regard.

I expect this category of advancement to have the least overall benefit, but as with any of the others, less reliance on physical labor lets more pursue other interests.

It won't be easy, but this can be a vital step towards a transition to a post scarcity economy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I eventually see this leading to just not enough jobs for the amount of people looking for work. I feel a universal income is coming. People will be paid a certain amount each month by the government because there aren't that many jobs available. I know many don't like the idea but I feel it's inevitable down the road in fifty years or so. Driverless vehicles will replace cab drivers and truck drivers. Self checkout is replacing cashiers at supermarkets. That is just for starters.

I don't buy the bit about the companies redeploying displaced workers in other areas long term. Capitalism by nature is about the dollar. Workers will be replaced and let go by the companies. They aren't just going to keep them employed. This will reduce the amount of employees needed.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Feb, 2017 - 4:45am

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Robots Replacing Human Jobs Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

A lot depends on how we handle things.

As the cost for basics needed simply to live approach zero, our ability to simply provide those basics improve as well. Do that, and people could be more free to pursue more of the tasks that automation cannot replace, reducing their cost as well. Everyone benefits in the long run that way, save those who derive pleasure from having more than everyone else. (Care to guess how much I care on that front?)

Or they could find themselves abandoned, cut off, and starving, until population shrinks to the new labor requirements.

I have to believe that people will refuse to allow the second option.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Robots Replacing Human Jobs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,