Citizen: Missmolly

Citizen Missmolly - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 10th May, 2006 - 2:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
In Cozyville!
Post Date: 1st May, 2006 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Missmolly

Our latest Cozyville prospect, MissMolly, just came into the Town looking at the prospects of setting up home in Cozyville!

Sponsored Links:
1st May, 2006 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Missmolly Citizen

I've been trying to figure out where I want to settle down after school and set up my practice. Unfortunately, starving college students seem to be en vogue at the moment. Unless I go somewhere rural, I won't have my medical school tuition forgiven. I'm wondering about Cozyville, because it seems that they may have a need for my services.

2nd May, 2006 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Missmolly Archive RPG Cozyville

Today I settled on a small hut. I don't have the money for a home, but I need somewhere to live. I know that I'll need to find a job until I can get a residency or at least a medical technician's job. I think I'll go to the hospital and see if there is anything I can do. I'm lonely though. New place and knowing nobody. Maybe I'll go somewhere that I can socialize? Ah, we'll see what happens. I'm sure this will be a good start.

8th May, 2006 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Missmolly Citizen

I was feeling a bit under the weather today, so I went to Malexander's pharmacy for something to knock the bug out. While I was there, I asked him if he knew of anyone in the medical area who was hiring. Maybe he needed a Pharmacy Technician? I was trained and had all the education. I hope that he can get back to me or give me a heads-up on where to apply.

10th May, 2006 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Missmolly Citizen

Well, it was a bit of a strike out for the employment at Malexander's Pharmacy, but he was very nice and maybe in the future he'll need someone to lighten the load. As it stands, I'm feeling pretty down.. and lonely. I did buy a guinea pig! He's a big grump, but so much fun to play with his truck! That made me feel a bit better. Things will look up sooner or later!

> TOPIC: Citizen: Missmolly

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,