Englishcrowz Introduction

Englishcrowz Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd May, 2006 - 11:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Topics about the EU
Post Date: 2nd May, 2006 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Greetings all, I am concerned as to an issue that has be raised many times in my meetings with fellow Trinbagonians....Its about travelling in the EU. I am a british resident who of course still loves Trinidad and Tobago with all my heart but came to the European Isles to make a better life for myself.

The issue is the travel requirement when visiting other European countries, I understand that there are diplomatic reasoning ...at the moment it is that

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd May, 2006 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction Englishcrowz

Hi, and welcome!
I live in the Uk, and have heard of this a few months ago.
I could be wrong, but as far as I am aware, it is something that the EU were trying to introduce, but as yet they haven't got full backing. (I am hoping it won't come to pass.)
This was being introduced as a great asset to the EU, where any EU citizen could travel and live anywhere in the EU that they wished.
I don't mean to sound biased, but I think there would be a rush on to get into the UK, whilst France and Germany sound ok, I can't think of any other EU country that I would like to live in! (language barriers would really put me off, apart from lack of NHS)

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 2nd May, 2006 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Englishcrowz Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Englishcrowz, you may want to visit the Trinidad and Tobago section of the forum, and search for a topic addressing this issue. If you don't find one, then feel free to open a new topic on this. We don't have a lot of T&T people that frequent the forum, but the admin is a resident there, so you may get some more info.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.

> TOPIC: Englishcrowz Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,