Second Set Of Triplets

Second Set Triplets - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th May, 2006 - 7:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Can you imagine?
Post Date: 4th May, 2006 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Second Set Of Triplets

COUPLE WELCOME SECOND SET OF TRIPLETS

Every parent feels a little overwhelmed when leaving the hospital with a newborn. What must it feel like to leave the hospital holding three newborns, to go home to another set of triplets?
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/04/triplets....e.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2006 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Triplets Set Second

Wow, what a story! laugh.gif They will definitely need as much help as needed from friends, relatives, etc. The "older" set of triplets are just two years old!. It's interesting to notice how a doctor told the woman 12 years ago that she would not be able to get pregnant. I wonder what he says now. *laughs*

4th May, 2006 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Second Set Of Triplets Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

The family will go through an estimated 40 diapers and three dozen bottles a day.

This absolutely blew my mind! I could not imagine having 6 children at home, all in diapers. To think that someone could have 2 set of triplets without medical intervention is truly incredible. I really hope they have a good support system around them. They are going to need it.

4th May, 2006 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Triplets Set Second

This family will definitely need all the help that they can get, but all the same, it's a lovely story, which this day and age makes a refreshing change.

my husband's Grandad, although he didn't father any triplets, he married, had 28 children!
these included 4 lots of twins and 2 lots of quadruples!
Let me try to explain further...

His Grandfather was a Catholic,(as was my Husband raised) he married, and had 14 children In this family, he had, 2 lots of twins and 1 lot of quads, and 6 singular births.

His wife died, and he then a couple of years later re-married, and the second wife continued to raise the few children who were by this stage below the age of 18.

His Grandfather and second wife then began to have 'their' own children, and unbelievably, they had the exact same amount of twins and quads and singular births! totalling another 14 children!

So that is how he had 28 children. Obviously there was years difference between the oldest and the youngest, and my Husband's family was one of the children born from the second marriage.
My Husband's family, as far as I am aware, are one of the largest Catholic families born in Manchester, and at times, it feels like I am related to the Mafia laugh.gif (no.. just joking really!)

The sad thing about it though, is that he started to run out of names, and as they were all given 2 Saints names, they fast started running out of 'new names', so the second family of children had some of their names repeated from the first set of children eg.. There are 2 Vincents, and 2 Patricks!

What I found really strange was My Husband's Grandad's actual name was Vincent De Paul (named after the St) I don't suppose there are many people named that, these days *smiles*

4th May, 2006 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Triplets Set Second

That is quite a story, DianeC! I could not imagine having 6 kids much less 28. However, it seemed quite common for 2 generations ago to have very large families. Possibly because of the lack of birth control.

> TOPIC: Second Set Of Triplets

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,