Angbart Introduction

Angbart Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th May, 2006 - 6:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

LDS Doctrine / Games
Post Date: 7th May, 2006 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 19
Flag Posts: 20
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 3

Angbart Introduction

Hi, my name is Angela, and I just wanted to join this site to be able to find friends, play some games, and learn more about the gospel. I am married, so I'm not interested in dating, so please don't ask. I have two wonderful kids, CJ, who's almost 5, and Nicole, who's 6 months. My husband is a returned missionary from the Pittsburgh North Mission. *I think so, I might be wrong though. I do know it was in PA.
Well, that's my intro! Hoped you enjoyed it!
Angela

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Republican
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 7th May, 2006 - 3:48am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2006 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Introduction Angbart

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like RPGs then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land'

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 7th May, 2006 - 5:31am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Angbart Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello Angbart, welcome to the forum. I see that you have already found a couple of boards of interest. You say that you are in search of friends as well as game play and religious discussion. That seems like well rounded interests for a mother of two. I mean that as a compliment by the way. This is a really large community with much to offer so I urge that you take time searching within the sitemap and reading the FAQs as I believe that you may find even more of interest. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 7th May, 2006 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Angbart

Welcome to the Forum, angbart! We are glad to have you join us. I see you've started to join in our discussions ~ that's great! I hope you find your time here to be pleasant. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your contributions.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 7th May, 2006 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction Angbart

Hi Angbart, welcome to the forum, I have left an update on the board relating to your little boy.
Anything you want to ask me, I will do my best to answer for you regarding this board.
Look forward to seeing you around.Diane

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Angbart Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,