Dicentra Introduction

Dicentra Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th May, 2006 - 8:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGs and Books
Post Date: 8th May, 2006 - 6:26am / Post ID: #

Dicentra Introduction
A Friend

Dicentra Introduction

Greetings from Northern Alberta, Canada,

I found this board while looking for intelligent role-play online (which seems to be a rarity, unfortunately), and am excited and interested to meet others with similar interests.

I am married, and hopefully I'll be bringing my husband along on some of my adventures here in the future. We met about six years ago in a role-play room online, and have been married now four and a half years. We both enjoy many different types of online role-play, as well as console games and massive multiplayer online role-playing games, such as World of Warcraft..

My other interests include altered books, writing both prose and poetry, reading (everything from horror to historical fiction to correspondence anthologies to... well let's just say I have eclectic tastes!), gardening, jazz, folk, alternative, classical and rock music, theatre, art, movies and cooking. I am Buddhist, and have four fur babies (a dog, two cats and a rabbit) but no children.

I also enjoy chatting on a wide variety of subjects, and am looking forward to becoming a part of your community!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2006 - 6:37am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Dicentra

Welcome to the community Dicentra. You mentioned that it is hard to find "mature" online RPGs which I completely agree. If maturity is truly what you crave then I am happy to see you here. You seem to be very well rounded from the sound of your introduction so I am sure you will find many topics of interest here within the boards as we have topics that cover nearly anything you could imagine. Be sure to read the FAQ boards as well as our constructive posting policy. This will help you as you become more involved within the boards and discussions. If you have any questions board specific you can also check the readme threads at the top of each. Anything that you can't seem to find an answer to feel free to ask within this thread and myself or one of the other moderators will be more than happy to assist. I look forward to seeing you around the boards and am anxious to hear your opinions on many topics.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 8th May, 2006 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Dicentra Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 8th May, 2006 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction Dicentra

Hi Dicentra, and welcome to the forum. What a great introduction that was!
It sounds like you're very busy!
You've come to the right place for RPG's, I look forward to reading some of your posts. Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Dicentra Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,