Faine Richards

Faine Richards - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 9th May, 2015 - 11:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Faine Richards Trini Personality
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2013 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Faine Richards

Faine Richards

What are your thoughts about news reporter Faine Richards and her approach to journalism?

Image from Goggle Plus public domain.

Faine Richards
Faine Richards (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2013 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Richards Faine

I generally like her news reporting. I was surprised to see her as the news anchor tonight given that Samantha John is on leave. She seemed to be handling the temporary post very well.

4th Dec, 2013 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Faine Richards Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Faine Richards has been handling the news every night now. She does a great job. I saw what you said about Diane Baldeo Chadeesingh no longer with TV6 so that might be Faine's chance to be a permanent anchor.

25th Sep, 2014 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Richards Faine

TV6 trying something. They have Faine and Desha together as anchors. Like is a women take over at TV6.

9th May, 2015 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Richards Faine

I like Fiane's new boy cut, it suits her really well and gives her a lot of character. Good choice of hair color, its nice to see her back giving the news.

9th May, 2015 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Faine Richards

I like her hair cut and color but I must admit her nasal voice is a little over the top. Same for Desha.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Faine Richards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,