Rv

Rv - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Aug, 2008 - 2:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

9th May, 2006 - 8:25am / Post ID: #

Rv

I just watched this movie. It's a little silly but classic Robin Williams comedy which had me laughing hard. Lots of physical comedy and Williams is hilarious in it. Jeff Daniels is also very funny. He plays a hick Texan who seems to stalk Williams for much of the movie. They are great together. I give it one starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2006 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Rv
A Friend

Rv

I just watched this movie on Pay Per View and thought it was hystarical! My kids even loved watching it, and its clean so they could watch it. I have it on my DVR now so I'm sure it will not be the last time I watch it. I recommend it to families, especially if you have ever gone on vacation, you will be able to "get" allot of the vacation antics.

16th Aug, 2008 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Rv Sports & Fashion Music Movies

A good family movie save for some body part scenes, but that is only if you are strict in your guidelines. I thought it had a nice storyline, but the carelessness of the RV family was a bit too far fetched. It is definitely not something I would pay to see, I saw it on television. I could relate to Robin William's character trying to get work done through the night, but other than that it does not have any zesty entertaining power with me, so the whole affair only gets 2 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--></b>. </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

> TOPIC: Rv

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,