Techlady Introduction

Techlady Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th May, 2006 - 11:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

IT / Business
Post Date: 9th May, 2006 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Techlady Introduction
A Friend

Techlady Introduction

Hi,
I am from Jamaica. I should be starting university in the US this Spring. I am currently employed full time as an Operations technician. My interest includes web design, marketing and business management. I plan to major in Business Computer Information systems with a minor in International Relations.

My ultimate career goal is to aid in the development of ICT in developing countries such as my own.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2006 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Techlady

Welcome techlady, and thanks for the introduction. What university will you be attending? I grew up in Trinidad then moved back to the US to attend college myself. I now work for a large IT company. You mentioned ICT but the terminology is not familiar to me. Maybe you can tell us a little bit about it. Thanks!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 9th May, 2006 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Techlady Introduction
A Friend

Techlady Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Well I have been accepted to Hofstra University And FIU for this fall but I have to defer to the spring in order to raise my tuition money....Anyway.

ICT is Information and Communication Technology.I have been doing a lot of research and I believe this is an industry in which the caribbean lacks resources and knowledge. The potential benefits that e-commerce can offerto the caribbean is limitless, it can increase prosperity by creating employment, open market opportunities, improving education, and business efficiency. It can also increase the efficiency of regional economies by lowering cost of supply chains and inserting local enterprises into
global marketplaces.

I just hope to master the intricacies of ICT in order to aid in the technological developments of the caribbean and other developing countries.

Post Date: 9th May, 2006 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Techlady

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

> TOPIC: Techlady Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,