ProngsJP2002 Introduction

Prongsjp2002 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th May, 2006 - 2:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 9th May, 2006 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My name is Kelly, I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints (LDS). I've been a member all my life. I joined "international discussions" to learn and discuss more about Mormon doctrine. I'm married and we have a baby girl.
Currently I am reading 3 of the 4 books of the scriptures-My husband and I are reading the Doctrine and Covenants, I read the picture Bible to my 7 month old, and I read the Book of Mormon as my private scripture study. I'm halfway through Alma-this is my third time reading it. I recently finished the Bible- it took my three years but I read it all the way through, not just the selected versus that are required by seminary, but the whole thing-New Testament and old. I was very proud of myself. I have also read the Pearl of Great Price, so once I finish the Doctrine and Covenants, I'll have read all 4 books. I'm excited! I'm learning so much!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2006 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Introduction ProngsJP

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like RPGs then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land'

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 9th May, 2006 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

ProngsJP2002 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community, I am happy that you were finally able to join after your many attempts. Please do follow the suggestions given by Joseph and should you have any questions about features here then please do ask within this Thread. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 12th May, 2006 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Introduction ProngsJP

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or some of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, etc.
3. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count, but also add worthwhile replies.

Post Date: 12th May, 2006 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Introduction ProngsJP

I have sent you an email, trying to answer a couple of questions that you have raised in various places.

I am very happy to see you participating right away, but please take Persephone's advice to heart.

One thing I would like to add is that it is very important to break your posts up into paragraphs. When you have a long, run-on paragraph, it makes things very, very difficult to read. In fact, when someone does that, I usually just skip the whole message.

Now, I hope to see you active in the LDS Deep Doctrine board. There are some excellent discussions there.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 12th May, 2006 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Hi! I did not get the chance to welcome you. This is LDS_forever, an Argentinian living in the Caribbean island of Trinidad. I hope you enjoy the boards and join our LDS deep doctrine discussions. See you around!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: ProngsJP2002 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,