USA vs Germany - Page 2 of 3

Odessa, Our President understands global politics. - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jul, 2017 - 12:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Germany versus U.S.A.
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA vs Germany - Page 2

Merkel and Trump, who disagree about everything, meet Tuesday

Europe's longest-serving leader travels to Washington to meet the new U.S. President. Ref. Source 4z.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Germany USA

Germany vows legal action if Trump taxes imports;

Germany could take the United States to court if Washington goes ahead with plans to tax imports, Economy Minister Brigitte Zypries said Friday, hours before Chancellor Angela Merkel's first meeting with Donald Trump. Ref. Source 1m.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Germany History & Civil Business Politics

Merkel Furious With Trump After "Unprecedented" G-7 Failure To Reach Consensus On Climate Change. In what was described as an "Unprecedented step", the final G-7 communique gave the U.S. Its own section to say that it is "Undergoing a review process" Ref. Source 2u.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Germany
A Friend

Page 2 Germany USA

Wow, so the Chancellor of Germany is upset with the US because we are going our own way. Well, that makes me unhappy not at all. Don't get me wrong, I think reaching an agreement on certain thing, climate change being one of them, is important. But I don't like it when the leader of another country tries to bully us into a position simply because some group wants us to.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Germany USA

Germany And Austria Warn US Over Expanded Russia Sanctions. By Christian Krug and Kalina Oroschakoff. 'Europe's energy supply is a matter for Europe, and not for the United States of America.' Source 9t.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2017 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

USA vs Germany
A Friend

USA vs Germany

Yeah, this would hit Europe hard since they get a lot of their natural gas from Russia. It would be a rough winter without that natural gas, and the obvious country to replace Russia would be the US... So I can see where Germany and Austria are coming from.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

USA Germany - Page 2

It is silly to make bad friends with Germany. Germany is at the front against communism and Russia, America needs them very close to them. Your president Trump does not understand global politics very well.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Germany
A Friend

USA Germany Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Odessa,

Our President understands global politics. Sometimes he has to do things that other countries don't like. Just like sometimes other countries do things we don't like. That is the truth of global politics. There is an old idiom that goes like this, countries don;t have friends, they have interests. Unfortunately, that is what global politics is about.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: USA vs Germany

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,