Which Feature To Change

Which Feature Change - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 12th May, 2006 - 3:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Of the person above you...
Post Date: 11th May, 2006 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Which Feature To Change

Which Feature to Change

Which Feature would you change in the person above you... their eyes, nose, lips, etc.

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2006 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Change Feature Which

I am not too sure about the angle, but maybe her face is a little too narrow?

11th May, 2006 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Which Feature To Change Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Actually, JB, your face is very proportionate, even with the ears. I would give you more of a square jaw.

11th May, 2006 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Change Feature Which

That picture is too small for you to see all my facial errors, however you are definitely right about the jawline! As for you... I would get rid of the specs (I hate wearing them too) and a shorter hair style.

11th May, 2006 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Change Feature Which

I have to agree with the square jaw. JB has very nice facial features, even his eyebrows are symmetrical.

11th May, 2006 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Which Feature To Change

The only thing I would change of Malexander is the moustache. I am not sure if he still have it though wink.gif I am not keen about facial hair in general.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2006 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Which Feature Change

It's hard to think of anything to say, LDS_forever is very pretty. I guess I would make the shape of her face more heart shaped.

12th May, 2006 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Which Feature Change Jokes Humor & Forum Games

I would probably change Valla's hair style (boy I hope this doesn't offend). I think you have very nice hair that more could be done with.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Which Feature To Change

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,