Rich, Average Or Poor

Rich Average Poor - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 11th May, 2006 - 10:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Of the person above you...
Post Date: 11th May, 2006 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Rich, Average Or Poor

Rich, Average or Poor

If you did not know anything about the person above you then you would think they were Rich, Average or Poor as far as monetary wealth?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2006 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Rich, Average Or Poor
A Friend

Poor Average Rich

Obviously rich, like super model rich. Its gonna be funny to see what others view me as, I always wanted to know what I look like to others.

11th May, 2006 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Rich, Average Or Poor Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Well, Konq, you look like the Average Joe to me smile.gif That's not a bad thing, of course. And maybe it's just this particular picture. I bet you'd look rich in a Tux!

11th May, 2006 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Poor Average Rich

I would say Average bordering on Rich, but the glasses are not the type the Rich wear wink.gif.

11th May, 2006 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Poor Average Rich

Average, but it depends on the day. Sometimes you will think JB comes out of the streets and sometimes he dresses nicely and you think where this hottie come from? wink.gif He is extremely thrifty but at the same time the way he talks makes people always think he has money. So if he does not open his mouth, he is average going to poor but if he opens his mouth, then rich definitely.

11th May, 2006 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Rich, Average Or Poor

I would say average to rich. All the pictures I have seen of LDS_forever portray her as someone with a lot of confidence; the kind of confidence associated with being secure, which is why I wouldn't think she was poor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2006 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Rich Average Poor

I would say Average, the picture does not speak to me of "I'm Rich!".

> TOPIC: Rich, Average Or Poor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,