Change Eye Color

Change Eye Color - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 7th Aug, 2006 - 9:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Of the person above you...
Post Date: 11th May, 2006 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Change Eye Color

Change Eye Color

If you could Change Eye Color of the person above you then what color eyes would you give them?

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2006 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Color Eye Change

Cocoa brown or even jet black as she already has hazel eyes.

11th May, 2006 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Change Eye Color Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Hazel eyes. JB's father had hazel eyes and I think he would look even cuter although he already have gorgeous eyes.

11th May, 2006 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Color Eye Change

It's hard to tell LDS' eye color but I am assuming they're black or brown. I'd probably give her light blue eyes; I think it would go well with the blonde hair I already gave her wink.gif

11th May, 2006 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Color Eye Change

I think dark green would suit you well, but no so dark that you have to be a foot away to recognize that it is green like some people, something noticeable from about 10 feet away. Doing it that way will give the extra surprise as the person came closer.

15th May, 2006 - 6:24am / Post ID: #

Change Eye Color

I know they are brown for real but the picture shows them as blue so I guess...I agree with LDS, JB would look very good with hazel eyes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th May, 2006 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Change Eye Color
A Friend

Change Eye Color

I can't tell if your eyes are a brilliant green or a bright blue.

If they're blue, I think brilliant green would look good. If theyr'e brilliant green, I think a bright blue would look good.

7th Aug, 2006 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Change Eye Color Jokes Humor & Forum Games

I would say dark brown eyes, I love dark brown eyes, there seems to be a hidden depth to them, and that's the color I would choose if I had the choice.

(If anybody wants to add to this my eyes are at present, green, but feel free to change them to another color) laugh.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Change Eye Color

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,