Level Of Teeny Bopperness

Level Teeny Bopperness - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 27th Apr, 2007 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Of the person above you...
Post Date: 11th May, 2006 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Level of Teeny Bopperness

Everyone experiences a certain amount of 'Teeny Boppernerss' at some point or the other. What percentage out of 100 is the Level of Teeny Bopperness of the person above you?

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2006 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Bopperness Teeny Level

I would say it is about 50/50 with Latina. She was worst in the beginning, but seems to have simmered down now.

11th May, 2006 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Level Of Teeny Bopperness Games Forum & Humor Jokes

JB, you are so serious most of the time, although you do have your playful side. I'd have to give you a 15% Teeny Bopper rating.

11th May, 2006 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Bopperness Teeny Level

FarSeer, if I sum up most of your posts I will say you have a 30% Teeny Bopper rating as you always add some catch phrase to your posts.

11th May, 2006 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Bopperness Teeny Level

JB has a teeny bopperness of around 1% if that much. Sometimes I have to wonder if he is for real Mr. Smith rolleyes.gif

11th May, 2006 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

LDS_forever has about 30-35% teeny bopperness. That is until she gets wrapped up in a discussion that she feels very strongly about, and the 30-35 turns into 0.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2006 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Level Teeny Bopperness

Is there any other number below 0? rolleyes.gif That's Malexander's teeny bopperness.

27th Apr, 2007 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Level Teeny Bopperness Jokes Humor & Forum Games

LDS_forever I think lies in the 20 th percentile for teeny bopperness (is this a word?) Some for youthfulness but most for her lighthearted joy she portrays most times.

*scowls at the one to come below*

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Level Of Teeny Bopperness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,