Kellyb Introduction

Kellyb Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th May, 2006 - 4:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Fashion / Modeling
Post Date: 11th May, 2006 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Kellyb Introduction
A Friend

Kellyb Introduction

Hello, I am a 20 year old student at Scottsdale Community College. I was born in San Antonio Texas, on an ait force base; but have lived in Scottsdale Arizona practically all of my life. My name is Kelly , and I am majoring in Pediatric Nursing. I am a very out going person as well as being very sarcastic; I'm always laughing and trying to make the best of everything. I am always up for a challenge, and love to work hard. Fashion/modeling has been an interest of mine for quit some time. Modeling has been a passion of mine ever since I was 8 years old. I hope by doing this some one will give me the opportunity to show that I have potential. All I need is a chance! biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: JB@Trinidad on 13th May, 2006 - 12:45am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2006 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Kellyb

Hi Kelly, welcome to the forum! First of all, I edited your post to remove your last name. It is preferable that you not use your last name for privacy reasons. This is an intellectual forum where constructive discussions take place, so be prepared to share your perspectives with us in all kinds of topics. Take a read of the rules and FAQ sections of the forum and let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 11th May, 2006 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Kellyb Introduction
A Friend

Kellyb Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you for your message, I was wondering how do I put a picture on here?

Post Date: 11th May, 2006 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Kellyb

Kelly, I had to edit your post again, because you had a link to a personal website. This is not allowed here. Also, please be sure to read the rules of the forum. With respect to a picture, are you referring to your avatar? If so, your option at the moment would be to buy that from the shop, but you need 30FP (forum points). In order to gain forum points, you should start posting around the forum. However, I urge you to read up first so that you are posting constructively and so you won't be getting edited often.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.

> TOPIC: Kellyb Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,