Jeb Bush - 3rd President Bush

Jeb Bush 3rd President Bush - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th May, 2006 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Jeb Bush,3rd President Bush Jeb thinks about running for President
Post Date: 11th May, 2006 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

A 3rd President Bush? First 2 All for It

ORLANDO, Fla. - Could there be a third President Bush? The current chief said Wednesday that younger brother Jeb would make a great one, too, and has asked him about making a run. The first President Bush likes the idea as well.
Ref. Source

Jeb Bush - 3rd President Bush (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2006 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bush President rd Bush Jeb

From reading the article I discovered that Jeb's approval rating was at 55%. With a state as large and diverse as Florida approving of him he probably would make a decent president. The Bush name would both help and hurt him though. Right now I believe it would hurt him a lot more than help him. By 2008 who knows, but right now I believe it would be a bad idea for him to run.

Post Date: 12th May, 2006 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jeb Bush - 3rd President Bush History & Civil Business Politics

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me thrice, you fall for anything!

Don't think for one second that a 3rd Bush has a chance of getting my vote. Besides, do you really want a Presidents named Jeb?

12th May, 2006 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

QUOTE (konquererz @ 12-May 06, 6:33 AM)
Besides, do you really want a Presidents named Jeb?

It is much better than a President called "Hillary Clinton".

Besides, I really like much of the job that both Presidents Bush have done. They both struggled with the conservative message, but in general they get things fairly right. And look at what the alternatives were: Michael Dukakis, Al Gore, and John Kerry. Dukakis would have been much better than Bill Clinton, but the other two don't have the slightest resemblance of a clue about what the people in America are about.

I probably wouldn't vote for Jeb Bush in the primaries, depending on who else was running. But then I am a conservative libertarian. I want someone in office who will reign in Congress on its insane spending spree, and who will act decisively on protecting the Constitution. I am still almost enraged that President GWB didn't veto the McCain-Feingold Incumbent Protection Racket.

But, if it came to Clinton vs. Bush in 2008, I wouldn't hesitate to vote for Jeb. Lieberman vs. Bush, I might actually take the time to really ponder that one.

Oh, here is a great combination: Martin Sheen vs. Jeb Bush. Who would YOU vote for?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 12th May, 2006 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Martin Sheen vs Jeb Bush? Well that pretty much puts me in a position of anguish over who to NOT vote for the hardest. Last thing I want is to vote for a hardline democrat who is also an actor. Perhaps though, Martin Sheen should already know how to do the job right? So question becomes which one can act like their really calling the shots the most.

As for Hilary Clinton running, it would take some serious convincing, she appears to be so power hungry, its really not a good vote between Jeb and Hilary either. I can think of several people who could get my vote over Jeb, but Hilary would be hard pressed to win that vote from me. Either way, I still think Jeb is to silly a name to be President! laugh.gif

12th May, 2006 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Sounds like you guys will have an abundance of talent to choose from at the next election! All we need now is Arnie to run and the circus troupe shall be complete. Glad I don't have to vote.

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th May, 2006 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Jeb Bush 3rd President Bush

Well, Arnie can't run, as he is not a native citizen of the US. If he could run, then Jennie G. (Jennifer Granholm, Governor of Michigan) could run, and she would be almost as much a disaster as Hillary would be.

Now, if a real conservative Republican would just run, I think most people would be surprised at the support they would get. Instead, we keep getting more and more liberal Republicans running for office. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that most real conservatives are too busy working, spending time with their families, and supporting their local communities to get involved with the dirty political business.

At the moment, I can't even think of a good conservative to run against Jeb in the primaries. John McCain is hardly even a Republican. Orrin Hatch, while nominally conservative, would be a poor choice.

The best think I could conceive happening in this election cycle would be for a couple of very conservative voices to get into the political fray, to show how much the conservatives care about what is happening.

One thing that I would be very concerned about with Jeb Bush is that he would probably be as bad as, or worse than, Dubyah, on immigration issues.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

12th May, 2006 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Jeb Bush 3rd President Bush Politics Business Civil & History

I lived in Florida for a while under the governorship of Jeb, and thought he did a good job. As was stated previously, his approval rating there is rather high. A lot of that, however, has to do with the large Spanish-speaking population there, as he is a huge advocate for immigrant rights. He will, without a doubt, take a much stronger stance in favor of improving immigration standards here in the US. As for his conservatism, this issue alone shows that he is leaning more towards the left than the right. I honestly would not know if I would vote for him unless I saw the other candidates (which in my opinion is how all candidates should be weighed during any election)

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Jeb Bush - 3rd President Bush

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,