Do You Listen To Religious Music?

Do Listen Religious Music - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th May, 2008 - 12:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May, 2006 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Whatever your religion, do you listen to/buy worship music of your religion?

If so, what types do you listen to, and who in your opinion are the best artistes?

I personally like the music and relaxing worship songs from Matt Redman, he really brings the art of worship out in his music.

I also like Carman, but I think that his music is an acquired taste!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2006 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Music Religious Listen Do

When I was growing up, I listened to Carman and Petra. Now that I'm older but now so religious, I still like some of the music. I like P.O.D. and make sure to get any new CD's they come out with. My parents still like the actual Worship CDs, Maranotha music used to put them out, I'm not sure who does it now.

Post Date: 12th May, 2008 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You Listen To Religious Music? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

No, I don't listen to it! My mom is really into it! She has quite a collection of cds from her church! Some of it is pretty catchy!

13th May, 2008 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

I guess the only time I listen to religious music is when I'm watching a religious movie. I guess Christmas music can also be considered religious too right? Everyone listens to that at some point.

13th May, 2008 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

I do have several worship/Christian albums around. I tend to the rock type one group I do like is Third Day I just like the lead singer reminds me of the old rock bands growing up.

The most albums in my home are veggie tales! Larry Boy *swoons* Larry Boy rocks! laugh.gif.

Post Date: 13th May, 2008 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes I listen to christian music. I can not name the bands I listen too but I generally like music. I have listened to hard rock christian to normal everyday worship cds made by my churchs group. I enjoy it all.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2008 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Do Listen Religious Music

QUOTE (Buff @ 12-May 08, 11:18 PM)
I guess Christmas music can also be considered religious too right? Everyone listens to that at some point.

Good point Buff!

I think most people listen to it, even buy christmas music and don't even put an association to the fact that Christmas is a Christian celebration involving Christian music!

15th May, 2008 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Do Listen Religious Music Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I won't put on religious to listen to but at the same time I won't try not to listen to it if its playing in the background. The only types I guess I really don't like are the ones in foreign languages.

> TOPIC: Do You Listen To Religious Music?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,