Plank Introduction

Plank Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th May, 2006 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th May, 2006 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Plank Introduction
A Friend

Plank Introduction

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. Primarily joining for the RPG side of things, I'm an avid RPG player and creater and I hope through time that I can participate in as many as possible with you good people.

Erm, I guess I should stick some info about myself here eh?

I'm 17 years old, my real name is Tim and I'm from Bradford within the UK.
my interests would include, Warhammer 40,000, Story Writing, RPG's, Reading, Website design and Maintenance, Forum management, Cycling and hanging out with my friends.

I'm glad to make your aquaintence and I hope to see you all around the boards!

Oh and just to let people know, I have NO internet access over weekends, but most of the time I'll either use college computers, or the local library, and if needs be I'll use a friends computer.

Well...chow for now!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2006 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Plank

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

> TOPIC: Plank Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,