Kwame Kilpatrick

Kwame Kilpatrick - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Oct, 2013 - 11:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Kwame Kilpatrick Detroit Mayor Guilty
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2008 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kwame Kilpatrick

Kwame Kilpatrick

DETROIT (AP) - Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick has agreed to plead guilty to obstruction charges and will step down after more than six years leading the nation's 11th-largest city.
Ref. USAToday

Kwame Kilpatrick
Kwame Kilpatrick (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2008 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Kilpatrick Kwame

Former US mayor jailed for lying

The former mayor of Detroit Kwame Kilpatrick is jailed for four months for lying in connection with a sex scandal.
Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2008 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Kwame Kilpatrick
A Friend

Kwame Kilpatrick History & Civil Business Politics

I am glad that he is doing his time. I still believe that four months means he is getting off easy.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2013 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Kilpatrick Kwame

A jury has convicted former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick of most of the federal charges against him -- including racketeering, extortion and filing false tax returns -- in his public corruption case, CNN affiliate WDIV reports.

Kilpatrick is accused of running a criminal enterprise through the mayor's office to enrich himself through bid-rigging and extortion, and using nonprofit funds for personal gain.

He could be sentenced to up to 20 years in prison. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2013 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Kilpatrick Kwame

Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick today was sentenced to 28 years in prison after he was convicted in March on two dozen federal charges.

The charges included racketeering, extortion and filing false tax returns. He was accused of using the mayor's office to enrich himself and associates.

Before he was sentenced, Kilpatrick apologized in court. "I say with every morsel of my being that I'm sorry to you," He said. Ref. CNN

> TOPIC: Kwame Kilpatrick

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,