Soldier Turned Murderer

Soldier Turned Murderer - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th May, 2006 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th May, 2006 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Soldier Turned Murderer

SOLDIER ON TRIAL, ACCUSED OF KILLING WIFE

A decorated soldier accused of killing his teenage wife about three months after returning from Iraq went on trial Monday, with prosecutors showing video of a blood-smeared kitchen and the woman's mutilated body.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/05/15/ft.lewis...g.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
16th May, 2006 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Murderer Turned Soldier

Nabila Bare, 18, had been stabbed at least 71 times with knives and a meat cleaver when she was found July 12, 2005, in the couple's kitchen.

This is horrible. They are saying it wasn't premeditated, but that it was a "heat of the moment" killing. Who stabs someone 71 times in the "heat of the moment?" I mean. I don't understand stabbing someone once, let-alone 71 times. But.. 71 TIMES?

Bare had enrolled in an "intensive outpatient" therapy program to deal with anger-management and combat-stress issues.

And they can still say this wasn't premeditated? He found out that she was having an affair on him and this wasn't premeditated? I believe I disagree.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 3 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.3%

> TOPIC: Soldier Turned Murderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,