MrsMaster Introduction

Mrsmaster Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st May, 2006 - 8:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

General Discussion
Post Date: 21st May, 2006 - 7:52am / Post ID: #

MrsMaster Introduction
A Friend

MrsMaster Introduction

After much reading and responding to various forums on the internet I have found the majority of people I have come across are predictable, or unresponsive. I do not declare myself to be a great in the grey area but I do consider myself to be open minded enough not to always follow the crowd and bleat the same way. I have my own opinion on many subjects which I enjoy bouncing off other people to hear their own thought out points of view. I found this site in a list of top 100 forums and liked the way the greeting page introduced the forum to me. So I'm left with the question, could this be the one?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st May, 2006 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction MrsMaster

Welcome Mrsmaster to International Discussions. I do believe you will be pleased with the atmosphere and the natural interaction and discussion level here as everyone expresses their opinions and will welcome yours on any topics that you care to share with us. This is unlike any other forum on the net as you may have already noticed by the greetings page that you spoke of. If you have not already done so I suggest you read the constructive posting policy and the FAQ to become more familiar with exactly how we get things done here. I do believe that you shall find many topics of interest and urge you to jump right into discussion as soon as you feel inclined. Be sure that after you have had the chance to review our forum that you take a moment to click onto the rate us page and rate us on any or all of the links provided so that others like yourself may find us here. If you have any questions be sure to check the FAQ and readme threads but also feel free to ask questions within this thread and myself or one of the other moderators will be happy to help you in any way that we can. This thread is reserved specifically for you to tell us anything that you wish to share with us about yourself so feel free to elaborate on anything you wish while leaving discussion to the designated boards.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 21st May, 2006 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

MrsMaster Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Forum, MrsMaster! We are glad to have you join us. Please feel free to explore the boards and join in topics that interest you. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your contributions.

I joined this site just out of curiosity one day, and here I am three years later! We are like family here, and hope you will enjoy your time with us.

Welcome!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 21st May, 2006 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction MrsMaster

Hi MrsMaster, welcome aboard. Whether the forum is the one or not will be up to you wink.gif I hope it is. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions.

I look forward reading your views and learning more about you. Take Care.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: MrsMaster Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,