Handy Household Uses For Salt.

Handy Household Salt - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Jun, 2006 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st May, 2006 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Handy Household Uses For Salt.

Salt is kept to hand in most homes, and is very inexpensive. Apart from putting on your food, salt can be used around the home for many other things.

Do you have any tips for what else salt can be used for?

If beetroot is spilt on a table cloth, if you dry it up immediately by sprinkling salt on it, it will all come out in the wash.

This is the same if juice gets spilt on your carpet. just pour salt over it, allow to dry, and then hoover it off the next day.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2006 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Salt Uses Household Handy

I have just been told that if you have got burnt food on a pan, you can bring the food off by boiling water, salt and pot washing detergent in the pan.
Haven't tried it as yet, last time I burnt a pan, I just threw it out laugh.gif

5th Jun, 2006 - 7:04am / Post ID: #

Handy Household Uses For Salt. Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Salt can be used to remove onion and garlic odors from your hands: Rub fingers with salt moistened with vinegar. Use salt to clean sink drains. Pour a strong salt brine clown the kitchen sink drain regularly to eliminate odors and keep grease from building up. Salt keeps windows frost-free: Rub the inside of windows with a sponge dipped in a saltwater solution and rub dry; the windows will not frost up in sub-freezing weather. Moisten a small, cloth bag filled with salt and rub it on your car's windshield to keep snow and ice from collecting.

5th Jun, 2006 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Salt Uses Household Handy

This might not be a very useful way to use salt, but I use it all the time. When at a restaurant, you can pour a little salt on the napkin they give you for your drink. This can also be done at home. Your glass will never stick to the napkin, no matter how moist it gets.

> TOPIC: Handy Household Uses For Salt.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,