Painting

Painting - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th May, 2006 - 8:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd May, 2006 - 7:18am / Post ID: #

Painting

A color scheme can dramatically change a room or your entire home. Even without getting expensive furniture or carpeting, fresh paint can transform an ordinary room into an inviting living space. I've learned a lot about painting through trial and error since I've owned my home. The first few times I painted all my walls a cream color which seemed safest and easiest. Then, I added color to a few rooms and even sponge painted my bathroom. It was easy and created a look which I love. In my daughter's room we used two colors, green for the walls and blue for the trim and panels. This was more difficult and took a lot of time. Have you painted your own home? What different decorative paint techniques have you used? What color schemes do you like?

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2006 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Painting

I have assisted in painting my parents house several times and I am currently planning to paint a number of rooms in my current house. Color schemes do make all of the difference and even more so while decorating. I have always found that a passive neutral color for a room is a safe bet. I prefer something along the lines of a desert tan with even possibly a light hint of green. This keeps everything very subtle while not overly darkening a room. I have in most previous cases used a darker more dominant color for the trims to accent decoration but in the case of my newest project of painting my living area I have chosen to go with an accent wall rather than using the trim. I know many other people that prefer to use their accent color on the lower section of each wall. I believe this was most popular in bathrooms year ago.

> TOPIC: Painting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,