We Bought A Zoo

We Bought Zoo - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Mar, 2012 - 12:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2012 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

We Bought A Zoo

We Bought A Zoo

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "We Bought A Zoo"?

We Bought A Zoo
We Bought A Zoo (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2012 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Zoo Bought We

An amazing and true story about a single dad who decides his family needs a fresh start, so he and his two children move to the most unlikely of places: a zoo. With the help of an eclectic staff, and with many misadventures along the way, the family works to return the dilapidated zoo to its former wonder and glory.

26th Mar, 2012 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

We Bought A Zoo Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I must admit that I was very surprised that one of my favorite actors (Matt Damon) would be willing to make a family movie like We Bought A Zoo. I found the story line to be very cheesy and it really didn't appeal me much. The acting was alright but definetely isn't the kind of movies I want to see Damon involved in.

I suppose due to the fact that he is now a family man in real life, the choices he is making at the time to choose jobs it's changing a little bit or he decided to have fun with this one.

The positive things about the movie is that it is very clean and very family oriented. There is no n-dity or cursing.

> TOPIC: We Bought A Zoo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,