Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Marvel Agents S H I E L D - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 2nd May, 2014 - 7:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Marvel Agents S H I E L D TV Series - Shield
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2013 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

If you are a frequent viewer of the TV Series called, "Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D" Then please give us your review?

Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2013 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

SHIELD Agents Marvel

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1 Episode 6 - Agent Coulson and the team find themselves in danger while tracking an elusive killer.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2014 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1 Episode 13 - A mysterious train proves dangerous for Agent Coulson and the team as they pursue the Clairvoyant.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2014 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

SHIELD Agents Marvel

Season 1,Episode 15 -"Yes Men"`3 - Lady Sif arrives on a hunting mission sent by Odin to find her arch-enemy Lorelei and bring her back to Asgard. It throws the team for a loop when they find themselves in a fight right alongside this powerful Asgardian warrior woman.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2014 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

SHIELD Agents Marvel

Season 1 Episode 17 -"Turn, Turn, Turn" - ACoulson and his team find themselves without anyone they can trust, only to discover that they are trapped with a traitor in their midst.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2014 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1,Episode 18 -"Providence" - With Colonel Glenn Talbot now on their trail, Coulson and his team seek refuge in the last place anyone would look, where they begin to uncover S.H.I.E.L.D".s most dangerous secrets - secrets that could destroy them all.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2014 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Marvel Agents S.H.I.E.L.D

Season 1 Episode 19 -"The Only Light in the Darkness" - With their world turned upside down, Coulson races to save the life of his one true love.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2014 - 7:15am / Post ID: #

Marvel Agents S.H.I.E.L.D Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Season 1,Episode 20 -"Nothing Personal" - Just when there's no one left to trust, Agent Maria Hill returns to team up with Coulson as S.H.I.E.L.D. Is being destroyed around them.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,