Best Exercise For Losing Weight

Best Exercise Losing Weight - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th May, 2006 - 11:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th May, 2006 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Best Exercise for Losing Weight

When it comes to losing weight, slow down! Walk, do not run. Research shows that in order to drop those pounds, a brisk walk is better than a fast run.

[After Study of Runners and Walkers]

Why did the runners lose less weight than the walkers? Lead study author Dr. Vassilis Mougios blamed it on two factors:

1. The intensity of their workouts led them to eat more afterwards.
2. The workouts were so draining that they relaxed more during their leisure time.

Ref. https://channels.netscape.com/homerealestat...kwalk/briskwalk

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2006 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Weight Losing Exercise Best

I've heard this before, and I believe it's true. And they are talking about a "brisk" walk ~ not just leisurely strolling, but not race-walking either. Most weight-bearing exercise is really good for maintaining your bone density, also.

Post Date: 24th May, 2006 - 7:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Best Exercise For Losing Weight Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I have never been a fan of running. My knees are bad from football and I'm over weight, so its hard for me to keep up the pace. However, I can walk, so I do, and it is helping me lose weight. I imagine that it really depends on the person and what they eat.

24th May, 2006 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Weight Losing Exercise Best

I'm walkin' I'm walkin'! :laughs: I know and agree with FarSeer (anyone surprised?) You can't just go out and stroll like you would at the mall, you have to get that heart rate up. I have a pedometer and that's my buddy. If I see that I'm not getting the steps I need, I know that I'm slacking. I wear it every day faithfully. I put my glasses on and I put my pedometer on in the morning. I had to make it a habit when I started walking to lose weight. Walk-Walk-Walk! I take the dog with me and he's a huge beast so he makes me go faster! Anyone have any tricks to go faster other than just... go?

> TOPIC: Best Exercise For Losing Weight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,