Chantelle

Chantelle - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th May, 2006 - 11:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: After reviewing the music, summary and look I think Chantelle is...
  Fantastic and can rival Britney Spears!       33.33%
  Great and will make a name for herself       33.33%
  Good, has potential       0.00%
  Okay, there needs some work in certain areas       33.33%
  Turn off, I do not like her music or look       0.00%
Total Votes: 6
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
A bright and attractive young uprising star that is using myspace to gain popularity for her up coming album
27th Mar, 2006 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Chantelle

CHANTELLE

Usually I try to network as much as possible by looking for potential stars. I came across Chantelle on myspace and she seems to have what it takes to become a big star. I have asked for her permission to put her picture here and she has requested links to her site in return. I usually do not do this, but I found that she is very courteous on the net, something very hard to find, especially someone that is young, attractive and has talent. Thus, I introduce you to: Chantelle for review. Hopefully she will see the potential in our brutally honest reviews from this intellectual Community.

QUOTE (From myspace)
I turned 18 on 2/3!
In December I graduated a semester early from HS with a 4.1 GPA!
I spend my time back and forth between the Bay Area & Los Angeles
I've been dancing, singing & acting since I was very young
I"ve been in fourteen commercials
... I got my first one at the age of 5 (JC Penneys)
I"ve done 18 musical theatre productions
Last year I won an "Outstanding Actress" award
... from a major Bay Area theatre group
...for my lead role as Ariel in "Footloose"

Ref. https://www.myspace.com/chantellepaige

On the above link is an MP3 of her music, take a listen and see what you think.

Chantelle
Chantelle (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
27th Mar, 2006 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Chantelle

Excellent!

Definitely going to go places, she's got the right voice and the right voice.
In my opinion, would appeal to a wide range of ages and people.
Watch this space, this girl will go far!

27th Mar, 2006 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Chantelle Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I went to her site, and listened. She certainly is pretty, moreso than say, Brittany Spears or Hilary Duff. However, she sounds exactly like either one of them.

Personally, I don't like that type of music. But since she is trying to be pop star, rather than a real musician, she probably will go far.

Of course, she has LOTS of competition, since that sound is all that any young women seem to be able to make.

1 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

27th Mar, 2006 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Chantelle

Good feedback so far. This young lady is getting very popular I think firstly because of her look which as Nighthawk put it... is far better than the current popular Blondes in the pop arena, and secondly - she does have talent.

With regards to her music, I guess in my teen days I would go for this, I am 'old' and dwell mostly on soothing sounds like Enya rather than sensual as with Chantelle, but you have to admit, she is professional in what she does. I also found that her marketing tactics are pretty on par as her private messages to me on myspace were not full of "I'm so hot" as I get dealing with just average ole joe fashion models.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2006 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Chantelle
A Friend

Chantelle

This girl will go far because she is a smoking hot young blonde girl with a half way descent voice. I don't find that her music has any depth to me and thus will not be a fan. But looks go far in pop music these days, so she will be a star I'm sure.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2006 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Chantelle
A Friend

Chantelle

Not particularly impressed so far. Her music seems the type that would be better suited at double speed at an underground rave. Not that I'm been to many...I mean, any!

She is pretty though, but judging from the latest entertainment exports from the states, this no longer seems to be a huge factor.

I wish her the best though. If her passion truly is music, then I do see her going places.

Ok...it's been playing in the background for a while now and I must admit that it's slightly catchy... like a mild cold...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th May, 2006 - 8:06am / Post ID: #

Chantelle
A Friend

Chantelle

Hi I actually was googling this artist because I saw her in the top ten music people on myspace. Thats how I found your site.

This new artist has like 120,000 fans in just 5 months and a million something views and all of the comments are really good, she has 25,000 of them. I joined your site because it seems like you guys are too old to be saying if you like her a not. I think shes going to be a superstar. I read her about me and she just turned 18 so all of the songs she wrote when she was my age ,16 or 17. I love her music and think she DOES appeal to people who are younger than all of you older guys up there.

She's also a role model. Shes nice which is rare in itself and she doesnt smoke or drink and her grades are 4.0 shes a senior. I think that people should be encouraging her to continue and not be rude to her. Everyone is so mean to singers these days I dont even know why anyone wants to try it.

I think this girl is the best newcomer ive found and I can see why myspace is in love with her.

18th May, 2006 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Chantelle Movies Music Fashion & Sports

QUOTE (Brit)
I joined your site because it seems like you guys are too old to be saying if you like her a not.

I think you need to speak for yourself, you cannot join here, and accuse of us of being too 'old', just because we have an opinion. The whole reason I was willing to feature Chantelle here was because she does have a friendly disposition (at least online, I don't know her in person), but the Thread is not about charisma, it is about her music and everyone who had a listen is entitled to their own view.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Chantelle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,