Click It Or Ticket - Page 2 of 2

Suspicision of not wearing seat belt, via - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Jun, 2006 - 8:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
25th May, 2006 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Click It Or Ticket - Page 2

Revenue raising is very much a function of the police force these days. I think it is ludicrous a cop can ticket you for suspicion. How on earth can they even tell half the time? Night vision goggles for seat belt evasion? What a gross waste of taxpayers money.

Seat belts can make it safer for other people on the road only in extreme circumstances when you have slammed your brakes and the belt prevents you from flying through the window, thus giving you hope, at best, of keeping your vehicle in control. They are really a protection for yourself and cannot be argued otherwise.

I think they should be made compulsory, especially for children. If you have an accident and your child is not buckled up I believe there is an element of negligence. But how strongly should we police seat belt use?

If a police officer can prove you were not wearing your seat belt then maybe a warning is sufficient. Night goggles from a distance are NOT proof.

If you receive enough warnings then I agree with some form of punishment. I think people need to be responsible when driving a motor vehicle to ensure they are safe. An unsafe driver will lead to more fatalities on the road.

But to actually fine people for suspicion is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2006 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Click It Or Ticket
A Friend

Ticket Or Click

Suspicision of not wearing seat belt, via night goggles, is my friends.........spying!

If it was for suspicison involved, I would support this program.

As a final note, isn't everyone greedy in is this country?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Click It Or Ticket

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,