Zimbabwe Cricket

Zimbabwe Cricket - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2012 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Reviewed
26th May, 2006 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Zimbabwe Cricket

Zimbabwe Cricket

What are your thoughts about Zimbabwe Cricket? They used to be a formidable team, but have seen to fallen out of the good sporting grace. Do you feel this has to do with their country's political embarrassments and lack of support?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2007 - 8:52am / Post ID: #

Zimbabwe Cricket
A Friend

Cricket Zimbabwe

I like the Zimbabwe Cricket team. I am not a huge cricket fan until recently, but have seen several matches on ESPN Classic. The classic game I last saw was the 2003 World Cup game in which Andy Flower and Henry Olonga wore black armbands during the match. It was a protest move against the lose of democracy in their country. But they didn't just talk, they retired after that match and left their country. Sports speaking for the people, I like it!

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2011 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Zimbabwe Cricket Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Even lowly Zimbabwe a danger for Black Caps

Time and again, the label "dangerous" is trundled out by cricket experts or opposition players to describe any one of cricket's minnows in the days before a predictably one-sided World Cup fixture. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2012 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cricket Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe batsmen punish lacklustre NZ XI

It's turning out to be a pretty profitable practice match for Zimbabwe. Ref.
Source 1

> TOPIC: Zimbabwe Cricket

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,