Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

26th May, 2006 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Bang!

Bang! Card Game
by Mayfair Games, Inc.

In the wild west, the sheriff and deputies face off against the outlaws. And the renegade tries to survive the crossfire. You'll be shooting and dodging, trying to survive the hail of bullets. And with just 30 minutes to a game, Bang keeps everyone interested and involved. Even the ones who bite the dust!

Rainy Day Card Games!

This game is a Blast to play! (literally wink.gif ) there are even extension packs to add more fun, although I have never played with them. This game reminds me of mafia, only with a lot more stuff to do and more character options, all organized in a simple pack of cards. Has anyone played it? I highly reccommend giving it a "shot"!

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2006 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Bang

After reading the details this is nearly considered a short term RPG as you must progress your way through the game. I am going to attempt to find this game locally as I believe it would be a great game to play with my family and friends. This seems very interactive between players as everyone will have plenty to talk about during the course of a game.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Bang!
A Friend

Bang! Reviews RPG & Card Board

I played this for the first time last Saturday at a friend's open house. It is so much fun! I think we had an extension deck too... like "Dodge city" or something like that. We have a lot of fun saying "I'm banging -name-"

Message Edited!
Persephone: Do not use Teeny Bopper expressions here.

> TOPIC: Bang!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,