Bunty Introduction

Bunty Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th May, 2006 - 11:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Interested in Trinidad
Post Date: 29th May, 2006 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Bunty Introduction
A Friend

Bunty Introduction

Hi All,

I am Ajay Kumar, a Software Guy from the land of Bihar, India.

I joined this group because I found trinidad as a most beautiful and exciting island on this planet.
Most importantly I come across a person from this place who has told a lot about trinidad and people of this place...its always wonderful to hear anything from the people of this place. thats why I wanted to continue here.

Bunty

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2006 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Bunty

Welcome Friend

Thanks for taking the time to register. If you have read our Rules and Constructive Posting Policy then you will know how we do things around here, but if you have not, then please take the time to do so now --> Posting Policy. To help everyone get to know you better you may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.

Here are some other links that may help you get started:
See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 29th May, 2006 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Bunty Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi bunty, welcome aboard. I hope you have a great time in our community, please feel free to explore the boards and join our many discussions. Take Care.
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 29th May, 2006 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Bunty

If you are mostly interested in meeting people then you can try: https://www.TTGospel.com as the Discussion here is Intellectual Based and mostly for those who are already familiar with Trinidad & Tobago.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Bunty Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,