Benq Dc C520

Benq Dc C520 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Mar, 2012 - 12:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Digital Camera Review
9th Jul, 2006 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Benq Dc C520

Benq DC C520

I just bought eh Benq DC C520 and I was just wondering if anyone else uses it? I was amazed at how many features it offers for such a reduced rate as compared to other name brand cameras. It includes a large 2" screen, zoom, video, etc. So what is your review of the Benq DC C520?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2006 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Benq Dc C520
A Friend

C Dc Benq

I didn't even know that Benq made digital cameras to be honest with you. It already has a larger memory car than I do on mine and its stats look pretty good to me. Its price is very comparable to any other name brand, you will have to tell me how you like it. I will be in the market for a new card come next year at this time.

29th Mar, 2012 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Benq Dc C520 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

One of the problems I experienced with this camera is it does not handle power very well. Sometimes I would turn my Benq camera on and it will just flash the red light or say I have a low battery when I just charged the battery or put in a new one.

> TOPIC: Benq Dc C520

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,