Moh Introduction

Moh Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2006 - 3:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Living in New Zealand / Studies of Islam
Post Date: 31st May, 2006 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Moh Introduction
A Friend

Moh Introduction

Hello I'm muslim living in New Zealand and I was born in Saudi Arabia, from Egyptian parents and lived most of my life there. I cam across your forums when I was searching in google and noticed that there was a discussion about Islam and some of the information there wasn't exactly how it is in reality I was hoping to be of help in clearing things up.

Thanks for reading.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Please check spelling before posting.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2006 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Introduction Moh

Welcome Friend

Thanks for taking the time to register. If you have read our Rules and Constructive Posting Policy then you will know how we do things around here, but if you have not, then please take the time to do so now --> Posting Policy. To help everyone get to know you better you may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.

Here are some other links that may help you get started:
See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 31st May, 2006 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Moh Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello Moh. I am so happy that you have decided to join us. I am very excited to hear from your first hand experience more in depth of the Islam culture. I myself am not familiar at all with it but am very interested. I look forward to your insight. Be sure to take a moment and read the links that Latina has left for you. They will help explain how everything is done here as well as the standards that we keep. Be sure to take your time and look around the many other discussions as I am sure you will find much more of interest. You said that you lived in Egypt for most of your life, I would be excited to hear more about that area also. If you have any questions feel free to ask them within this thread and myself or one of the other moderators will be more than happy to help in any way that we can. Feel free to share more about yourself here also as you can use this thread to allow us to get to know you better.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2006 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Moh

Welcome to the Community. I see you are getting involved in the Discussion within the Community and hope you will be active in many of the other Topics we have here, especially the ones like:

* Post War Iraq

* USA vs. Iran

You will find many Topics about New Zealand as well. Since you live there you can give a point of view.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Moh Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,