Mcafee Total Protection For Small Business

Mcafee Total Protection Small Business - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 19th Aug, 2010 - 11:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

(Review) PC Security
31st May, 2006 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

In my ongoing research to keep up to date on all measures of desktop security for my clients I have found that features are in favor of McAfee Total Protection for Small Business-Advanced. As with any other corporate or enterprise security software it is easily controlled from a single interface on a distribution server. Features within this product include firewall, anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, and what seems to be much more. These services all are included for both desktop and server allowing this product to easily be protection for your e-mail servers as well as your file servers. Microsoft Exchange is said to interface flawlessly but I have not yet installed this product. Can anyone share any insight that may help me?

The official product page of information can be found here for anyone else whom might like to do some research.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2006 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Business Small Protection Total Mcafee

I didn't realize that my company uses McAfee for virus control, but its quite good for us. We aren't small though. However, Mcafee seamlessly integrates with Exchange. Users shouldn't ever see it at all. It will scan for them on the server so that users will be protected even if they don't know it. You can also customize it to filter out specific file types. You can do this with Exchange, but with Mcafee, you can quarantine them to look at them later as opposed to just stripping them from the email like Exchange does. I don't think we use the firewall part of it though.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2010 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mcafee Total Protection For Small Business Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Intel buying McAfee

Chip maker Intel is buying computer-security software maker McAfee for US$7.68 billion (NZ$10.79 billion). Ref. Source 4

> TOPIC: Mcafee Total Protection For Small Business

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,