Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L Jackson - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2012 - 10:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Samuel L. Jackson Quotes
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2006 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Actor Samuel L. Jackson left his mark on Hollywood Boulevard on Monday, sinking his hands and feet into wet cement in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre, where many other stars have been honored. Ref. Sources

Sponsored Links:
31st Jan, 2006 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Jackson L Samuel

According to the article, Jackson has appeared in more than 100 movies. That is amazing! I did like his roles in 'Pulp Fiction' and the last 3 'Star Wars' movies. I also enjoyed his characters in 'A Time to Kill' and 'Unbreakable'. While I think he is a good actor, I'm not a huge fan of most of his movies, save but the few I mentioned.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2006 - 7:15am / Post ID: #

Samuel L. Jackson
A Friend

Samuel L. Jackson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Samuel Jackson has some of the most memorable lines in movies. Like "A Time to Kill" quote "Yes I hope they die! And I hope they burn in hell!". And "ENGLISH, **--**! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?" from pulp fiction. Great one liners that define points in a movie, and he has allot of them.

Post Date: 6th May, 2010 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Jackson L Samuel

Jackson had epidural for action film

Samuel L. Jackson had to have an epidural to finish his 2003 movie S.W.A.T. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2012 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Jackson L Samuel

'I want to be Scarlett' - Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson wants to trade places with Scarlett Johansson so he can be "that cute for 15 minutes". Ref. Source 8

Samuel L. Jackson
Samuel L. Jackson (Hover)

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2012 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson: "Unfair" Republicans Were "Spared" From Hurricane

Samuel L. Jackson is getting razzed on Twitter by conservatives upset with his comments about the Republican convention, which officially started today. Hurricane Isaac is heading towards the Gulf Coast and narrowly missed Tampa Florida, site of the GOP event.

Jackson is not happy about that. Today, he tweeted it was "unfair" that Tropical Storm Isaac had spared the GOP convention and is heading for New Orleans instead. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Samuel L. Jackson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,