Faron Introduction

Faron Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2006 - 4:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Politics / Cartoonist
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2006 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

Faron Introduction
A Friend

Faron Introduction

Hello! I am a cartoonist and writer with a newspaper. I have shared cartoons and stories with my community for over 20 years, reaching out to my readers with a sense of humor and some constructive thought. I have contributed many articles dealing with issues that concern all of humanity, in the hope that my opinion brings one the chance to pause and reflect a little. Many of my cartoons and stories carry a psychological theme, touching base with the way people think and behave. I particularly enjoy writing about the human mind and its creative processes. I joined this site to broaden my horizons and learn more about the environment I live in and to share what I can with my fellow human beings. My hobbies are: writing, drawing, reading, painting, classical music, nature walks, fishing, swimming, horseback riding, crafts, animal care, and deep reflection on life. My abilities and strengths are built around my imagination and photographic memory, and laced with a good sense of humor!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2006 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Introduction Faron

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2006 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Faron Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, we have many Threads about your profession and of course the politics involved. I hope you will be a vibrant participant here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2006 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Faron

Welcome to the Forum, Faron! We are glad to have you join us. I look forward to your contributions on all of those topics you mentioned as interests smile.gif Please do explore the boards and join in our discussions. We welcome your participation here.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Faron Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,