Citizen: Valla - Page 3 of 3

I feel a little blue today, due to being overly - Page 3 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 13th Aug, 2007 - 1:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
In Cozyville!
11th Apr, 2007 - 6:04am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Valla - Page 3

Earlier today, a group called, 'Community Chess' knocked on my door, asking for a donation. I didn't want to donate my hard earned cash to a bunch of chess geeks, so I claimed not to play much chess. When they pressed further, I told them that I often see rooks and knights attacking me in my dreams. They didn't ask again.

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2007 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Valla Citizen

At work today, Dr. Loodittle made a comment about the work done on my nose, insinuating he could have done a much better job. He is a vet! I spent my entire lunch hour examining my nose in the bathroom mirror and fuming the entire time. The rest of the afternoon was spent trying to figure out a way to get back at him.

29th Apr, 2007 - 7:59am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Valla Archive RPG Cozyville

I've been feeling a little blue lately. I need a vacation, preferably in a Galaxy far far away. I wish for just a few days not worrying about keeping Hunky well fed or listening to Dr. Loodittle talking to the animals at the clinic.

5th May, 2007 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Valla Citizen

I've decided to learn a new language. Spanish seems a good choice because I will have more opportunity to use this than any other. I have tapes which I listen to, and I visited the library to get a good Spanish/English dictionary. Sometimes looking at the spelling of a word is helpful with pronunciation.

13th Aug, 2007 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Valla Citizen

I feel a little blue today, due to being overly tired and disorganized. How can I become more productive and better able to get everything I need to, done? Perhaps a day planner would help...or some sleep.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Valla

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,