Citizen: Valla - Page 2 of 3

I've spend the day volunteering at - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2007 - 7:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
In Cozyville!
24th Oct, 2006 - 8:21am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Valla - Page 2

WOW! Hunky is a big eater. The grocery bill is killing us. It's one bill after another and my stress level is boiling over.

At least I have my wonderful husband which makes all the stress in my life worthwhile. He is so considerate of my opinion, unlike many men I have known. For example, while watching a documentary with Hunky about gay marriage the commentator made a statement saying that they do not see anything wrong with it. Hunky turned to me and nodded in agreement with the words... 'I do not see anything wrong with it either, what do you think honey?' Well, usually a man will give his opinion and never ask yours, assuming you either don't have one or the one you have is not worth listening to. I was very touched that Hunky desired an intelligent conversation as opposed to a one-sided tirade, like some other men I have known.

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2007 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Valla Citizen

I've been spending a lot of time around the house fixing it up. It looks nice and has been done on quite a small budget, thanks to some old fashioned elbow grease. I spent some small amount of money on furnishings, mostly just the necessities of life which we have gone without for far too long. Next week I will be hitting the pavement to look for a job.

A huge snowfall has made the world look magical, I love the snow despite the extra travel time and shoveling chores it brings with it.

3rd Mar, 2007 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Valla Archive RPG Cozyville

Wow! I feel great after finally getting a little sleep last night. What a wierd dream...I was being chased through the forest by a dark villian in a mask. He finally caught me and whispered in my ear, "Watch out for the gardener!" He then started shaking me but no, wait. It was Hunky, asking what was for breakfast? How should I know? I'm not sure what the dream meant, but it reminded me to see about preparing my garden for planting in a few weeks. On a side note-breakfast was Hunky running to McDonalds while I took a leisurely bath and shaved my legs. (hee hee)

6th Mar, 2007 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Valla Citizen

Hmm...I just found out Hunky and I are not married! The marriage ceremony was a farce, the minister was an old college friend of Hunky's that went along for a laugh. I've never been this humiliated! When I confronted Hunky with this, he said I wasn't attractive enough to get married to, only he enjoyed my cooking so he was willing to pretend for the time being. To fix this mess, I had cosmetic surgery and I must admit it...I look 10 times better. I've also educated myself-now I'm too smart to fall for a narrow minded looker like Hunky again!

I kicked Hunky out, he and his grocery bill won't be missed! After my cosmetic surgery, I got a new job as a receptionist at the doctors office. Things are looking up!

6th Mar, 2007 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Valla Citizen

I've decided to give Hunky another chance. He brought me a present, a cute little guinea pig who I named Peaches. She is adorable, a welcome addition to our family. As it turns out, we are married after all. Hunky was "teasing me" but says he is glad because now I am beautiful on the outside, as well as on the inside, thanks to the cosmetic surgery his teasing pushed me into. I will never understand men. I am planning on "teasing" him soon, then we will see how funny all this teasing is.

19th Mar, 2007 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Valla

Oh, sad day. I forgot to feed Peaches and he died. I feel so bad. Hunky fixed a nice dinner, but at my expense. It was delicious but at 23 FP, I would have just as well had hamburgers. The animal hospital gave me a huge fine for mistreatment which I completely deserve. I'm a terrible pet owner.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Mar, 2007 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Valla - Page 2

A terrible wind storm caused severe damage to my roof, which translated to a huge expense for me. While watering my house plants, I decided to add some flowering plants to to garden. A little color will be nice. I wonder which will do nice in full sun, and which I should try in the more shaded areas? I asked Hunky what he thought and he answered that anything which was edible would be fine. When I clarified that I wanted flowers, his opinion was that this would be a waste of time and not practical. Does every activity have to be a forage for food?

3rd Apr, 2007 - 7:41am / Post ID: #

Citizen Valla Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 2

I've spend the day volunteering at the homeless shelter and I've never felt happier. I didn't know that serving other people would bring me so much joy. It was a day well spent. A quiet evening at home with Hunky in front of the TV made a perfect ending to the perfect day.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Valla

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,