The Town Courtyard - Page 2 of 3

"Hm...what a lonely and quiet town. I - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jul, 2006 - 9:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 
Medieval
15th Jun, 2006 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

The Town Courtyard - Page 2

"It is merely a gesture of friendship not any deception. I believe in truth not deceit nor falsehoods. This tune portrays my previous adventure.. well at least the weather. I did not mean to offend you." He bows gracefully and again offers his hand and arm in friendship. " I hope your friendship will be at hand, I wish no lies nor charms as you put it. I know no charm spells to begin with and I do not believe in them. My only interest is to make friends not foes, is it not the judges job to stay neutral and not one sided?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2006 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Courtyard Town The

Your intentions seem noble young one, maybe thou wilt one day find thy destiny.

* Moves off slowly with a nod *

17th Jun, 2006 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

The Town Courtyard Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"That is something that still confuses me much but also quirks my attention greatly. I just wish I knew my purpose other than what I am. Regardless I will see my destiny whether I like it or not."

17th Jun, 2006 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Courtyard Town The

The Dice Master says...

Ah, young fellow, I see thou art captivated by the lovely lady, a dark lady, but a lady nevertheless. Thou should join me for drinks in the Tavern when convenient. I can tell thee of my many adventures.

18th Jun, 2006 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Courtyard Town The

"Maybe I will, it seems a little lonelier than I thought it would be even with a hopeful companion. Regardless I could use a few rounds for thought." He gathers a few things and heads to the tavern for a bit.

18th Jun, 2006 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

The Town Courtyard

The Dice Master says...

Cheerio lad, I be off to take care of meh biz'ness. I see you there in a jiff.

* walks off in a jolly manner *

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jun, 2006 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

The Town Courtyard - Page 2

Enters the area once more and scans the area slowly. He lets out a slow sigh and begins to walk to the bellow and anvil. "I might as well learn to do all of these jobs until I get people to help me out."

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2006 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

The Town Courtyard
A Friend

The Town Courtyard D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

"Hm...what a lonely and quiet town. I wonder where all the peasentry has gone in this place. Maybe a lord or noble is nearby that can shed some light on this. You there, by the anvil, what manner of place be this town?"

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: The Town Courtyard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.