Cockroach Eating Contest Leads To Death

Cockroach Eating Contest Leads Death - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2012 - 3:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2012 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cockroach eating contest leads to death

Edward Archbold was, according to those who met him on Friday night, the life of the party - a bit of a showoff who was up for anything, even a giant cockroach-eating contest. He won. And then, tragically, he died. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
15th Oct, 2012 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Death Leads Contest Eating Cockroach

Totally disgusting. I feel sorry for his girlfriend both when they kiss and now that he's dead. Whomever started this contest should be held accountable.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2012 - 6:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cockroach Eating Contest Leads To Death History & Civil Business Politics

This is very tragic, but it's important to note that in the article, it says that many cultures eat bugs and its a normal thing. The bugs were also found to be safely and domestically raised, and the other contests didn't fall sick. Unless evidence can be tied to the bugs directly killing him, I don't think the store should be held accountable.

15th Oct, 2012 - 9:38am / Post ID: #

Maybe he was allergic to something in one of the bugs. I know roaches urinate a lot and just the smell would probably pass me out.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

15th Oct, 2012 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Now that is complete nonsense! Why would even the guy even want to join the contest? That contest shouldn't even exist! Joining that cockroach contest is like a risk between life or death!

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 240 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24%

23rd Oct, 2012 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Why, in any case, somebody would want to join a cockroach eating contest? Anyway, looks like is not sure yet if the poor guy's death is connected with the bugs. For sure swallowing cockroaches is gross but I don't think anybody could expect to die because of that.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Cockroach Eating Contest Leads To Death

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,