Fun Stuff To Do In Stores

Fun Stuff Stores - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 9th Jun, 2006 - 9:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2006 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

1. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they don't realize it.

2. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.

3. Make a trail of orange juice on the floor, leading to the restrooms.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in housewares," and see what happens.

5. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10."

6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.

7. Put a bag of M&M's on layaway.

8. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.

9. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.

10. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"

11. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

12. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with Pokemon vs. the X-Men.

13. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.

14. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.

15. Switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the restrooms.

16. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission Impossible."

17. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.

18. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.

19. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "pick me! pick me!"

20. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume "It's those voices again!"

21. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.

22. Go into the dressing room and yell real loud..."Hey, we're out of toilet paper in here!"

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2006 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Stores In To Stuff Fun

Those were some good ones, I had to forward them to some of my friends. Strangely enough, I did #7 on a bet one time. It wasn't a bag of M&M's; instead it was a Snickers bar. I had other stuff that I was putting on layaway at the same time. The cashier was very serious when she told me it wasn't eligible for layaway. I kept a pretty straight face the whole time, and won the bet.

> TOPIC: Fun Stuff To Do In Stores

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,