Attitude Introduction

Attitude Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Jun, 2006 - 8:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Gossiper & Lover of Talk
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2006 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Attitude Introduction

Blonde

They say I am like the ultimate Gossiper, but that word, I do not like it, it's just too vague. Let's just say that whereas the water is warm... I make it boiling hot! In time you may figure me out, but above all else... Don't hate me because I am beautiful, especially if I knock on your door.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2006 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Attitude

Welcome, Attitude. I'm sure you will be an interesting addition here. Do be careful of where you step, sister. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2006 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Attitude Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Girl, if they cannot appreciate me it is just because they are jealous.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2006 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Attitude

Hi Attitude, I hope we can get along well and you can become a great contribution to our site.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Introduction Attitude

Contribution? Honey, just my presence here is a whole new level of contribution, if you get my drift.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Attitude Introduction
A Friend

Attitude Introduction

Hey Attitude, it's good to have you here and from what it looks like I am the first Guy to greet you. I hope you like it hear, hope to see you around. It's good to see someone with spunk around here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Attitude Introduction

Well, Zelph, Honey, I see you are the first man to be here, and you know what, that makes you real high up on my list darling. *wink*

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Attitude Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hi Attitude, thank you for my message, you're one funny girl, I somehow think we'll all have to watch our backs though, as you certainly say what you think laugh.gif
I look forward to seeing you around, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Attitude Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,