Maverick Introduction

Maverick Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Jun, 2006 - 12:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2006 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Maverick Introduction
A Friend

Maverick Introduction

Hello everyone,

Well, I'll start off telling you how I got here. Which is a very simple, short story: During my search for an active RPG community, via the holy google search engine, I accidentally stumbled upon this place. And happily so. To be quite honest I've never encountered a community with so many strict rules before, but that's a good thing. I've seen too many communities gone bad because of the notorious god-modding, more-smilies-than-text posts, etc.

As you can see my main purpose around here is to Role Play, but since there are so many options I'm not sure if I'll keep it at that smile.gif

To tell some more about myself:

I'm 18 years old, female (as you've undoubtedly have noticed) and Dutch.
I have trying to improve my English writing skills over the past few years and RPG is a fun way to do so. Please don't hesitate to correct me when I make a mistake! It's the only way I'll ever learn.

And for those interested in my interests, here they are:
Reading books: (yes I am a bookworm. I read everything from the Lord of the Rings trilogy to detectives)
Movies: I like recent comic book inspired movies movies like V for Vedetta and Blade Trinity, but also movies like the Shawshank Redemption and the Green Mile. Not really into the comedy thing, I'm afraid.
writing: the fact I'm here for RPG pretty much says it all. And I write short stories.
sports: you name it, I'm in for it. Martial arts, swimming, running, basketball....

Well, that's all that comes to mind for now. If you want to know more about me, then: fire away!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2006 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Maverick

Hi Maverick, welcome aboard. It's great to have you here. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. Also please check the rules and requirements for RPG's. I am LDS_forever, an Argentinian living in the Caribbean island of Trinidad. I look forward reading your posts. Take Care!
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2006 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Maverick Introduction
A Friend

Maverick Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Wow that's what I call a fast reply! Thanks for the warm welcome. It's nice to see that people from all over come here. Also, because I'm a newbie, I'm not really sure how this board works yet...Could you tell me how to update my profile?

Ah....just another case of not looking in the right direction.....(in other words: I've found it. )

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 4th Jun, 2006 - 8:49pm

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2006 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Maverick

Welcome to the Forum, Maverick! I like that name - it suggests willingness to take risks and to speak your mind. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your contributions.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Introduction Maverick

Greetings Role-Playing Gamer

I trust you are excited and ready to become an RPG player here. A lot of questions you may have can be found on our RPG Page. You may also find the following links will guide you towards becoming integrated here:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

> TOPIC: Maverick Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,