Total Recall

Total Recall - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2012 - 5:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Total Recall Arnold Schwarzenegger
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2004 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Total Recall

In an era when it has become scientifically feasible to implant false memories directly into a person's mind, wipe out a previous identity, and create a fictitious personae so real that the subject believes it to be genuine, how does one know what is and what isn't authentic? This is the question that Douglas Quaid (Arnold Schwarzenegger), and, to a lesser extent, the audience, must ponder. How much of his life is real? How many of his memories actually happened and which ones have been manufactured?

How do you rate the show?

Total Recall
Total Recall (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2004 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Recall Total

This was an interesting movie. It appealed to a lot of people and so they made the 'wannabe' version called 'The Sixth Day'. Anyhow, this was a big jump for Arnold because unlike his barbaric roles this gave him more of a sophisticated look. Generally i give it the thumbs up.

Rate: 2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

7th Feb, 2005 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

Total Recall Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Total Recall is one of my favorite movies. I have seen it many times and I was hoping they would make a sequel and answer the question about if it was real or just his "dream" vacation. It is a very violent movie and not for the weak hearted. There is lots of blood and some gore but it's so good that I don't mind it. In fact the one scene that makes me cringe the most is when Quaid sticks that probe up his nose, that made my eyes water. I do hope that someday they make a proper sequel. Of course we will have to wait until the 'Govenator' is out of office. I always recommend this movie to all my friends. I do tell them to be on the look out for the lady with the three....um.... appendages. wink.gif Sorry I couldn't resist that.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2005 - 7:15am / Post ID: #

Total Recall
A Friend

Recall Total

I liked the movie..It has some nice dialogues there...And about the virtual memory exchange...I believe it will be possible in our life time. Is so much more doable then time traveling or teleportation.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2012 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Recall Total

Douglas Quaid is haunted by a recurring dream about a journey to Mars. He hopes to find out more about this dream and buys a holiday at Rekall Inc. where they sell implanted memories. But something goes wrong with the memory implantation and he remembers being a secret agent fighting against the evil Mars administrator Cohaagen. Now the story really begins and it's a roller coaster ride until the massive end of the movie.

> TOPIC: Total Recall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,