Sweetpixy Introduction

Sweetpixy Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Jun, 2006 - 3:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Parenting/Psychology
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Sweetpixy Introduction
A Friend

Sweetpixy Introduction

Hi...I'm new to this and I have no idea where to begin but here goes.
I'm a 31 year old woman with 2 kids, a boy 8 and a girl 5 years old.
Right now I am at a point where I feel that I'm just existing and I'm not really happy. I find that talking tends to help, give perspective.
I love to meet new people and exchange ideas/views.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Sweetpixy

Hi sweetpixy, welcome aboard. It's nice to have you here. I am sure you will love the community and you will meet lots of friends. As you can see we have boards for almost any topic, you can take a look at the Psychology board and other boards that may be dealing with depression or other issues. I really hope the site can give you a little happiness in your life. I'm an Argentinian living in Trinidad. I look forward reading your posts. Take Care. smile.gif
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Sweetpixy Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2006 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Sweetpixy

Welcome to the Forum, Sweetpixy! We are glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in our discussions. I'm also a mom, with an 8-year-old girl and a 23-year-old son. I've been a member here 3 years, and it's a great place for friendship and community. We welcome your participation and look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Sweetpixy Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,