LynnEdwin Introduction - Page 3 of 3

Thank you, JB. Thank you for being a bit tolerant - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Jun, 2006 - 8:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2006 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

LynnEdwin Introduction - Page 3

Now you have finally, after many posts, explained yourself. I understand you and say carry on..., however all I ask is that you understand our policies here, because wether you or anyone else agrees with them or not they must be followed as in this Community no one is favored.

As said, my passion is to help my evangelical brothers and sisters to embrace the Book of Mormon.

Right, so then I would say as I said before... start ONE Thread in the General Religions Board and use that Thread to focus on what you are saying - you can build from there.

Lastly, we have many Boards here, I hope you will not limit your take to only one matter of subject. It will be interesting to read your views on Politics, Psychology, etc. Please understand that religion is only discussed in the Religion related Boards, outside of that everything should be based on academic / intellectual knowledge or opinion based on strong evidence.

Should you have any questions, then please do ask here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2006 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 5
Flag Posts: 11
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 1

Introduction LynnEdwin

Thank you, JB.

Thank you for being a bit tolerant of my learning my way around regarding your board policies.

I do not intentionately try to post where I shouldn't. But will try and be more careful in where I post what.

Lynn

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jun, 2006 - 6:19am
Signature:
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: LynnEdwin Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,